Cycle Kilkenny Bike Hire
Roll the Marble County with Cycle Kilkenny Bike Hire
Welcome to one of Ireland’s most scenically beautiful, historically rich and culturally vibrant counties. There’s no better or healthier way to really get to know the Marble County than by cycling its quiet backroads and taking in its many wonders, ancient and modern, at your own pace and in your own sweet time. To savour the sights and sounds of the real Kilkenny, and truly feel its magic, saddle up and push away today.
Set yourself free on the backroads of Kilkenny’s beautiful and historic countryside. We have six different hubs with both STANDARD and ELECTRIC BIKES for hire, offering a wide choice of stunning routes and places of interest to explore right across the county. One day and half day hire – standard and electric bikes – helmets and high-vis vests included – suggested routes and details of local attractions supplied. see below for information and bookings:
See below for information and bookings: (Please do not use the Trail Kilkenny Enquiries email address)
- Inistioge Cois Abhann Community Centre, 086 308 6996
- Windgap Lakeside Shop and Tea Rooms, 051 626944.
- Callan Steppes Bar, 085 154 2775.
- Thomastown The Tower House B&B, 085 101 2754.
- Castlecomer The Parlour, 083 822 0601
- Graiguenamanagh Waterside Guesthouse, 059 972 4246